Dishtracking is one of the largest and oldest indian forum for discussing about dth, satellite recption, television etc. we have disabled registration due to some technical reason. If you are interested to join here please use the contact form. You can follow us on facebook, twitter, google plus and other social media profiels.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ask Your Question & Doubts Regard Big Tv
hi i have reliance big tv in qatar.i want to recharge by mistake one of my freind recharge with 690 rs pacakage and shopowner told him he recharge silver pacakage.but before i have BRONZE PACAKAGE.i want customer care number for mumbai.pls help.there is toll free number but not in use.icalled in jammu number but they are telling call on tollfree number how can i explain them that i cannot call for mhere.

mumbai customer care number Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see images.

Here are some links if they help you? You can Try them .

Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.

Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.

Sir,
I am new to this fourm. I am using Reliance Digital TV. I am from Tamilnadu. I would like to know when will RDTV will add Tamil Channels. Each time i call CC they say that it is under testing and will be intimated once it is added through sms. I am using HD connection and the signal quality is 68% and strength is 98% and happy with RDTV.
Please let me know the status of the Tamil Channels.

Dear rajaraman, Why don't you try there website,The Link is given above,You will
get the latest channel list if they have added .

how can i get ren tv or some other fta channels on reliance digital tv.I've heard its possible

Did any body use Mr.sedhu's invention aluminium fuel food cup for increse signal 10 to 15 percent ? Pls post experiance with ss

anybody knows how can i login to recharge my bigtv. If you know please tell me

RDTV CUSTOMER CARE : 1800 200 9001

to recharge big tv click below link

HI
IHAVE A BIG TV DECORDER BUT EVERY TIME IS COME DISPLAY MESSAGE