Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ask Your Question & Doubts Regard Big Tv

I'm not from middle east but as i heard try with big dish

dish tv online

when should we expect new channels like discovery turbo/science/music,ten cricket & ten action from them.

As other DTH doing addition soon Big Tv also add it

Can big tv add enterr10,manoranjan,india takies,b4u movies and shahara firngi

it depends if they have enough tps.

AirTel Digital TV is using MPEG4 DVB-S2 Technology in their DTH service. What kind of mechansim is used by Reliance BIG TV in the same case?

I have just got the installation done for BigTV and got it activated now. I paid Rs 1390 +Rs 200 (installation). I was told I would get gold pack for 3 months free. Now, I am not able to understand how to recharge after three months. Actually i am interested in Tamil channels, and among the news channels Times now is often watched by me and would like to have it.
Can some one tell me if go for bronze pack + tamil regional what all channels I would be getting and how much I have to pay, if i have to pay for one year in advance and avail 2 months free, as I was briefed. There is now way of choosing all packs that we want and the amount being displayed. The method of recharging is not very user friendly.

How can I delete a channel from my receiver or how can I sort all channels.

i want to see paras channel of reliance bigtv . this channel only on videocon d2h pleasehelp me

i have 165cm dish bigtvreceiver will itis working i can use the same sundirect dish