Dishtracking is one of the largest and oldest indian forum for discussing about dth, satellite recption, television etc. we have disabled registration due to some technical reason. If you are interested to join here please use the contact form. You can follow us on facebook, twitter, google plus and other social media profiels.
Advertisements

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Videocon D2H DTH Recharge Options
Dear from few days i want to recharge my card but after writting user name and password the page error shown as
so please help what can i do?

Server Error in '/WSC' Application.

Access is denied.

Description: An error occurred while accessing the resources required to serve this request. The server may not be configured for access to the requested URL.

Error message 401.2.: Unauthorized: Logon failed due to server configuration. Verify that you have permission to view this directory or page based on the credentials you supplied and the authentication methods enabled on the Web server. Contact the Web server's administrator for additional assistance.

Advertisements

how can i get videocond2h user id and password?

(02-07-2011, 01:21 AM)zaky25 Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.how can i get videocond2h user id and password?

call customer care they tell your userid. you need to create an account at Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links. for password.

Those who interested to recharge Online, can create an account at Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.

you can pay by using credit card or net banking.

For Net banking the following bank they currently supporting now

Allahabad Bank
Axis Bank
Bank of Bahrain and Kuwait
Bank of Baroda
Bank of India
Bank of Rajasthan
Corporation Bank
Deutsche Bank
Dhanlaxmi Bank
Federal Bank
ICICI Bank
IDBI Bank
Indian Overseas NetBanking
Karnataka Bank
Oriental Bank Of Commerce
South Indian Bank
Standard Chartered Bank
State Bank of India
Union Bank of India
Vijaya Bank
Yes Bank

I am a subscriber for VC D2h since last year. My cust ID#3793596.

Firstly problem:

When i signed up for VC D2h, i have opted for AP Diamond pack and paid one year subscription. Now the subscription is due for renewal and just about a few hours back i paid Rs.3200/- hoping it will be for one year.

I do not know whether VC D2H is cheating or it is the industry's norm to cheat everyone as DISH TV used to do the same (which is installed in my other flat).

Now since the time has come for renewal, you normally log-in, select the amount you wish to pay (I paid the above amount) and completed transaction.

The Fun- Part.

The AP Diamond pack does not exist as per web site, as on Feb14, 2011, 2:12 pm.

So I have no idea what i have actually renewed and paid for. I also do not know what channels the VC D2h is promising me for the next 12 months.

When one pays for 1 liter milk, say Rs.30/-, the buyer should get a pack of 1 liter of milk and receipt for the same. Transaction is complete.

Why Videocon D2h does not even bother to send an email, forget sending a hard copy receipt for the money, saying the package renewed is so and so and this package consists of the following channels. Not providing this certainly amounts to official cheating, according to me.

Last year when i paid for the whole years subscription, i am supposed to get all agreed channels for one full year. The Videocon D2H disconnected the channel GeminiTV (telugu) and they are telling me that the channel changed its name to Gemini Comedy! This is unaduterated garbage! This channel exists and is being telecasted. They told me that i should pay Rs.30 per month extra to get this channel.

This incident tells me that although i paid money (just now), the Videocon can disconnet any channel as per their will and i should keep silent because nowhere they agreed to provide a channel for the peirod paid for: No receipt, No agreement to provide channels, No question of honoring anything. If they think they have the right to do so, then do i not have any right to demand my liter of milk (for the channels i paid for one year) when i paid for it?

(02-14-2011, 06:21 PM)mvksastry Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.I am a subscriber for VC D2h since last year. My cust ID#3793596.

Firstly problem:

When i signed up for VC D2h, i have opted for AP Diamond pack and paid one year subscription. Now the subscription is due for renewal and just about a few hours back i paid Rs.3200/- hoping it will be for one year.

I do not know whether VC D2H is cheating or it is the industry's norm to cheat everyone as DISH TV used to do the same (which is installed in my other flat).

Now since the time has come for renewal, you normally log-in, select the amount you wish to pay (I paid the above amount) and completed transaction.

The Fun- Part.

The AP Diamond pack does not exist as per web site, as on Feb14, 2011, 2:12 pm.

So I have no idea what i have actually renewed and paid for. I also do not know what channels the VC D2h is promising me for the next 12 months.

When one pays for 1 liter milk, say Rs.30/-, the buyer should get a pack of 1 liter of milk and receipt for the same. Transaction is complete.

Why Videocon D2h does not even bother to send an email, forget sending a hard copy receipt for the money, saying the package renewed is so and so and this package consists of the following channels. Not providing this certainly amounts to official cheating, according to me.

Last year when i paid for the whole years subscription, i am supposed to get all agreed channels for one full year. The Videocon D2H disconnected the channel GeminiTV (telugu) and they are telling me that the channel changed its name to Gemini Comedy! This is unaduterated garbage! This channel exists and is being telecasted. They told me that i should pay Rs.30 per month extra to get this channel.

This incident tells me that although i paid money (just now), the Videocon can disconnet any channel as per their will and i should keep silent because nowhere they agreed to provide a channel for the peirod paid for: No receipt, No agreement to provide channels, No question of honoring anything. If they think they have the right to do so, then do i not have any right to demand my liter of milk (for the channels i paid for one year) when i paid for it?

Call to d2h customer care and complaint

I have called the customer care and i am told that i have agreed to be treated like that when I signed up for Videocon D2H i.e. they have the right to do whatever they want and i am told that no receipts, no channels agreements, no question of committments from Videocon D2H. The reward for calling the customer care is that they simply hung-up one me.

Today videocon has proved me that my decision to opt for it is a grave one. When i signed up for Videocon, i assumed this Videocon will be better than others.

When I signed up, i believe my package will be available for renewal.
Today i am told that the I cannot subscribe to new south diamond pack
because i live Pune! If i want, i have pay extra. This why i called the
whole process as cheating. After one year the true colors of Videoncon
emerged. Now I feel it is better to fight with old cable wallas than
subscribe to videocon. What videocon is telling me is that a south
Indian should not live in any other part of this country! Wonderful.
If he wants to live, he should be paying more and more every year because every year the package will be discontinued and he has to keep paying extra.

My another south-indian friend living in Pune is today thanking me after i told my experience of last days regarding the videocon d2h and i pulled him away from signing up for videocon d2h.

krishnasastry

I have a Videocon D2H connection and now i am trying to get it recharged online but found my self unable to register on the site as the page is showing "processing your request from last two hours..i tried it yesterday also but same issue was there...i dont know to get myself register or pay online using Credit card..

Regards Lalit Shukla

Hey guys after a lot of research i got to know that only Videocon d2h offers you the option of recharging your box really easily and hassle free.......You can visit their site for further datails......Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see images.

Advertisements

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ask Your Question & Doubts Regard Videocon D2h Mayu 145 110,646 09-24-2017, 02:17 PM
Last Post: Shubham Tyagi
  Software Update for Videocon D2H admin 26 20,375 08-25-2017, 09:30 PM
Last Post: Rakesh Nayak
  Advanced Setting Password in Videocon D2H - Direct Hai Correct Hai in_msz 63 151,939 05-28-2017, 05:51 PM
Last Post: admin
  Get back last viewed channel in videocon d2h admin 0 604 05-11-2017, 06:32 PM
Last Post: admin
  More tamil chanenls added in videocon d2h admin 2 1,032 03-08-2017, 06:12 PM
Last Post: jenius-jatt
  Breaking News: VIP News re-added @LCN 316 in Videocon d2h VIKRM 0 1,022 10-05-2016, 08:54 PM
Last Post: VIKRM
  News naaptol GREEN Added @ LCN. 306 In Videocon d2h VIKRM 0 946 10-04-2016, 06:49 PM
  News Khushiyon Ka Diwali Offer 1 October - 30 November In Videocon d2h VIKRM 0 1,085 10-02-2016, 09:32 PM
  Breaking News: VIP News Removed From Videocon D2H VIKRM 0 917 10-02-2016, 09:26 PM
  Update 1 Audio Feed Removed From History TV 18 On Videocon D2H VIKRM 0 1,258 08-24-2016, 12:37 PM