Dishtracking is one of the largest and oldest indian forum for discussing about dth, satellite recption, television etc. we have disabled registration due to some technical reason. If you are interested to join here please use the contact form. You can follow us on facebook, twitter, google plus and other social media profiels.
Advertisements

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Simultenious on RDTV & DDFD+
***THERE WILL BE CONFUSION THAT WHERE TO POST THREAD, EITHER IN DDFD+ OR RELIANCE? FINALLY I PUT HERE***
friends i am using rdtv (rdtv stb) and dd free dish (solid hds2 3000)
i used to see ddfd channels through rdtv stb by connecting LOOP OUT of rdtv to solid box and same lnb and same dish without any change in position.

i got all 59+25 channels and radio respectively.

this connection is simultaneous i. e. i have turn off solid box to watch H polarity channels on rdtv and vice-versa for v polarity channels.

experts please advice me on following questions
1. how can i get ses8 channels on this setup. (tried 22k on-off, no output)
2. how to get discovery hd (tried lot, not getting)
(for above two questions please tell me lnb freq., tp freq, symbol rate and polarities...)
3. is there any biss key channels on mesat ( i know biss discussion is prohibited here, i am asking only)
4. how to get sun direct channels (getting only info channel. 

Advertisements

Hi how are you friend? Just giving my thoughts, not really an expert..
For better safety and to avoid damages to both STB do like this.

To avoid turn off of one STB, better buy new LNB and place along with RDTV LNB such that Free dish and 95E channels are obtained.
Now connect separate wire and use with Solid STB for DD Free dish channels.
by using 2nd LNB for dd free dish you will also get Discover HD World ( which is in FTA mode as of now) .

@dhananjaylamb: experts please advice me on following questions
Q1. how can i get ses8 channels on this setup. (tried 22k on-off, no output) ?

Dear In mostly stb's the 22K is on Auto mode or disable in ku band scans you can see in your solid box,
Secondly you can get SES8 by Tuning your DD+ Antenna say 2CM towards left side sitting behind the dish
& don't forget to skew the lnb which is the main factor of getting two or three satellites in one lnb.

(for above two questions please tell me lnb freq., tp freq, symbol rate and polarities...) ?

For ku band lnb freq. is always 9750 to 10600 and for C band it is 5150 and for Discovery channel as I said above
you have to Fine Tune the dish & lnb ,The Discovery freq is some what weak ok

thanks @rmg and jj, i will try and put results here

Tv3 available in biss mode on measat.

(10-07-2014, 05:31 PM)dhananjaylamb Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.***THERE WILL BE CONFUSION THAT WHERE TO POST THREAD, EITHER IN DDFD+ OR RELIANCE? FINALLY I PUT HERE***
friends i am using rdtv (rdtv stb) and dd free dish (solid hds2 3000)
i used to see ddfd channels through rdtv stb by connecting LOOP OUT of rdtv to solid box and same lnb and same dish without any change in position.

i got all 59+25 channels and radio respectively.

this connection is simultaneous i. e. i have turn off solid box to watch H polarity channels on rdtv and vice-versa for v polarity channels.

experts please advice me on following questions
1. how can i get ses8 channels on this setup. (tried 22k on-off, no output)
(for above two questions please tell me lnb freq., tp freq, symbol rate and polarities...)
3. is there any biss key channels on mesat ( i know biss discussion is prohibited here, i am asking only)
4. how to get sun direct channels (getting only info channel. 

Better to use another LNB for NSS-6 & SES-8 TPs. (95.0 E). If possible then use a Sat Finder to get the actual fixing position of your 2nd LNB.

Advertisements

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  First On Net The Epic channel soon RDTV suresh jadhav 1 2,614 11-18-2014, 11:02 PM
Last Post: suresh jadhav
  New Subscription Packs For RDTV User dkj 1 2,351 09-29-2014, 10:31 PM
Last Post: jasiralitp
  First On Net 9x Tashan On RDTV suresh jadhav 1 1,740 03-07-2014, 06:55 PM
Last Post: mrijinm
  Mathrubhumi News on RDTV shajilkrishnan 7 4,238 10-22-2013, 07:29 AM
Last Post: drizzles
  Update RDTV base packs price changed Samir Mukherjee 1 2,185 04-19-2013, 12:12 PM
Last Post: pothugantidishbalu
  RDTV Old Boxes and Cards For Sale Ayyalur Tamizhan 14 5,269 09-06-2012, 07:41 PM
Last Post: Ayyalur Tamizhan
  When RDTV Updates Software For Recording ? dhananjaylamb 0 1,839 08-21-2012, 12:08 PM
Last Post: dhananjaylamb
  Spark Punjabi Available on RDTV From Today dishkiller 3 2,725 06-18-2012, 08:00 AM
Last Post: dhinesh07er
  Vijay TV Signal Stopped on RDTV ranjith71b 2 3,251 05-14-2012, 02:27 PM
Last Post: neons
  Cinema TV and Jan TV Added in RDTV dishkiller 0 2,338 05-05-2012, 01:25 PM
Last Post: dishkiller