Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Kerala PSC Last Grade Servant Exam Hall Ticket Available Online

Kerala PSC Last Grade Servant Exam Hall Ticket Available Online

Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links. to see images.

Candidates From Alappuzha, Ernakulam and Kannur : Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.

Hope today they will put the Link. check here for more updates.
Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.

Last Update Regarding This, The process in Progress the link to download hall ticket will put in 2-3 days.

Please check here for more updates.

thanks admin, from where you got this info that it will take 2-3 days more.

from where i can download the hall ticket ?.

(05-21-2010, 07:01 PM)molu Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.thanks admin, from where you got this info that it will take 2-3 days more.

from PSC, i contacted them, they told that link will available in psc website after 2-3 days. they are preparing the same , after that they will put the link at the home page.

click that page lead you to a new page, there you need to enter the bar code (that one given at the time of registration).

(05-21-2010, 07:05 PM)admin Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
(05-21-2010, 07:01 PM)molu Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.thanks admin, from where you got this info that it will take 2-3 days more.

from PSC, i contacted them, they told that link will available in psc website after 2-3 days. they are preparing the same , after that they will put the link at the home page.

click that page lead you to a new page, there you need to enter the bar code (that one given at the time of registration).

thanks a lot, hope this will help a lot of people.

Last Update : Its Still take 2-3 dates to display the links.

People reading this thread please wait 2-3 days. now me again contacted the PSC People, they said the link to download hall ticket will activate after 2-3 days.

Whenever the link activated they will publish the same news on popular newspapers.

Please keep visiting this Thread for more details.

The Link is active now, Candidates from Kasargod and Pathanamyhitta click here : Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.

I am an applicant of Last Grade Examination from Pathanamthitta district.My application barcode number is H1016401.I hereby request you to send my hall ticket online.
Yours Faithfully,
Vineetha Pradeep.

(06-07-2010, 08:22 PM)vineethapradeep Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.I am an applicant of Last Grade Examination from Pathanamthitta district.My application barcode number is H1016401.I hereby request you to send my hall ticket online.
Yours Faithfully,
Vineetha Pradeep.

Vineetha you can download it from keralapsc website. we are just proving this info. check the site

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Enigma online quiz competition for college students in India Sree Jith 0 2,811 03-14-2011, 06:01 PM
Last Post: Sree Jith
  Kerala PSC Last Grade Servant Exam Date - Pathanamthitta and Kasar Godu admin 0 7,447 05-27-2010, 09:09 AM
Last Post: admin
  Kerala Public Service Commission - Application Through Online - Check This admin 0 2,531 05-20-2010, 02:04 PM
  PSC - Kerala Public Service Commission, Contact Details admin 0 3,513 05-20-2010, 10:04 AM
  Workers Needed - Bar Benders, Carpenters, Helpers for Kerala ajeesh 1 1,035 04-03-2010, 09:18 PM
Last Post: molu